Choose the FHS membership below that you desire.
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
The Fallbrook Historical Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
- Email subscription to TIME AGAIN, a monthly one-page electronic communication to members
- Email and paper subscription to THE HISTORIAN, a quarterly newsletter offering
- Historical features
- Calendar of Events
- Society news and upcoming plans
- Information on new or updated exibits
- One (1) packing crate label suitable for framing (new members)
- One (1) book Fallbrook in Review (new members)
- 10% discount on rental of Fallbrook Historical Society facilities
- Invitations to Membership Only events/tours
- Recognition as a member
- All the benefits of Individual/Family Membership plus:
- One (1) FHS T-Shirt of your choice
- A full set of the books Fallbrook in Review
- All the benefits of Lifetime Membership plus:
- Recognized as a Patron in the Historian
- Recognized by name as a Patron on the Society's Patron Plaque
- All the benefits of the Lifetime Membership plus:
- Honored by permanent display of Picture and Name
- Either naming rights to Society buildings or Plaque of Sponsorship on building.
- All the benefits of Business/Corporate Sponsor Membership plus:
- Advertising space in the Historian, Time Again, and the Society Web site
- Banner on the Society Christmas Parade "float"
- Recognized by name on a plaque as a sponsor of one area of the Societies' displays
Sign up and pay online below, or go to bottom of page for mail-in form.
Download the PDF, fill out form, then print and mail with your check to:
Fallbrook Historical Society
P.O. Box 1375
Fallbrook, CA 92088